• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ace Hardware 50% Sale

Dirtbuddy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
50% off one regular-priced item under $30. Coupon good only at participating Ace Hardware stores and on acehardware.com. Valid for one transaction only. Not valid on sale and clearance priced merchandise, Weber® branded products, Stihl®, rental, in-store services, Ace Gift Cards, city stickers, previously purchased merchandise or in conjuction with any other coupon, excluding Ace Rewards. Additional exclusions may apply. See store for details. Void if copied, transferred, sold and where prohibited. Maximum discount $15. No cash value. Must present coupon to receive offer.

Enter SATSAVE50 at check out.

http://www.acehardware.com/home/index.jsp

Just got a 22lb bag of Kamado Joe lump for $11.92!

Last edited:
Used Mine

8.93. They make me smile

Last edited:
16Adams, got a link for those? I didn't find them online.

Item code is BGESP

They have them on Amazon and often on EBay.

I bought these in an Ace Hardware store that has a pretty well stocked BBQ section (green egg dealer)

BGE used to have Christmas ornaments years ago, not sure if they still do.

Attachments

• BGE Ornament.jpg
    BGE Ornament.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 536
Don't know. I go to Amazon and enter BGESP and they pop right up.

Well, sure, but was trying to take advantage of the 50% off at Ace per the title of this thread so I wasn't searching amazon...

Got it. We have two Ace HW in town. Both independently owned. One has BGE one does not.

Thanks for the tip. Just bought a bag of lump and they ship it to my local store for free. Not shipping and half price. Not bad!

thanks for the code..... just picked up a bag of Kamado Joe 22 lb. Natural Lump Charcoal for 11.79

I figured it out. I just used a different Browser IE first then went to Firefox. I guess I could buy one on my phone and chrome too lol

Bought another 22 pound bag

So much for their code. It's 10:30pm on Saturday night and they're no longer honoring it. Another reason I never shop at ACE.

Back