Rainy Sunday cook - and pix

S

smokin'matt

The family requested ribs for dinner yesterday. :-D Not sure why after we stuffed ourselves at the pig roast Saturday. :confused: But who am I to complain? Cooked 3 BB slabs on the NBBD along with some MOINK balls. Yum.

Here are a few before and after photos:

The family requested ribs for dinner yesterday. :-D Not sure why after we stuffed ourselves at the pig roast Saturday. :confused: But who am I to complain? Cooked 3 BB slabs on the NBBD along with some MOINK balls. Yum.

Here are a few before and after photos:

Looks tasteless without the pics ;)

photos should be hosted on a site somewhere other than here. did you do that first? then get the direct link, copy/paste into the <insert image> field when you click the postcard image in the message formatting field, and you're off. there's a sticky somewhere.

here, i'll do exactly what i just explained and looky here!
IMAG1847_zps1b9f0730.jpg

photos have to be published on the web where one can enter an address to view them;
IE "http://photobucket.com/bbq/ribs.jpg"...

Then inside the message click on the photo icon (looks like a postcard) and then you paste the address in the pop-up box. Then the picture will appear in the message when you post the message.

That's some great looking q!

No, I was posting from my computer like the directions said to do. Further reading on the FAQ forum said I needed to set up an album from the "Pictures and Albums" link in my User Control Panel. There isn't any such link.

So , as I understand it now, the only way to post photos is from a photo hosting site such as Photobucket. Is that correct?

I'll try to set up an account and see what happens...

Thanks for the info!!

Photobucket, yup

I think the photo uploading is a premium feature of this site ... so yeah, put pictures on a site like photobucket first. Easy to upload from most mobile phones (Android/iOS) that way, too...

Easiest way is to create a photobucket account at www.photobucket.com and then when you upload your pics (by dragging and dropping, it is nice) under the pic it will have an image code that looks like [/img]. You copy and paste that code into your forum post here and it auto links to the images that are stored at photobucket. Hope that helps.

OK, let's try this again....

CIMG8750.jpg

BBs ready for the smoke

CIMG8760.jpg

Close up of the finished rib

CIMG8754.jpg

MOINK balls ready for smoking

CIMG8761.jpg

Time to pull them from the smoke

CIMG8768.jpg

Close up of the finished MOINKs

The pics make it much more appetizing! ;) Good work on the pics and the grub!

Back