Are they making up the rules as they go??

Did they say different sanctioning body or just different organization? I was half listening.

I am very curious about what I was listening to, but I guess the thing I took from it was it sounded like some members of the board was given something to sign that at least 3 others were not. It wasnt that they refused to sign they were not even given the opportunity. However because they had not signed they couldnt listen to what was being discussed in relation to the KCBS.

But they are elected KCBS board members. We elected them to be involved in these things. Who decided that they needed to sign that before they could hear it? Nobody has that authority.
When I was on the board this stuff happened all the time. The insiders just kept us in the dark even though we were elected board members.

And yes, thanks Steve and Don for standing up.

If KCBS signed a confidentiality agreement with the party in question, the BOD would be covered under that agreement, I'm certain. Asking a board member to adhere to the rules they agreed to when they were elected is well within the bounds. That was done.

Asking them to sign a confidentiality agreement when they already agreed to to terms it takes to serve on the board is asinine.

Apparently some members are on double secret super probation?:twisted: If you already signed a non-disclosure for anything said in a closed meeting, why the need for an additional one?

More things that make ya go hmmmm

Apparently some members are on double secret super probation?:twisted: If you already signed a non-disclosure for anything said in a closed meeting, why the need for an additional one?

More things that make ya go hmmmm

It appeared to me that the Chairperson was told something in extreme confidence, that didn't have any effect on KCBS per se, but apparently was something a little more involved than just gossip. Still though, if a non-disclosure waiver has already been signed, and no new form had ever been passed, the level of paranoia about a potential leak that was displayed DID pique my interest a bit...

You just have to sit there and shake you head and say,really,no really,really,no really ??

I was aware that there was some animosity and dysfunctionality on the board but this is ludicrous. I am reminded of a bunch of school kids saying “I know something you don’t know and I won’t tell you unless we hook pinky fingers and swear to be friends forever.” Stupidity at the highest level.

I just listened to the recording. The last part made me feel uneasy. If that's the way things are done, geez........

I would have "assumed" that the board would have confirmed that everyone had signed the double secret 007, I Spy, Man From U.N.C.L.E. form before even bringing it up.

Shouldn't that subject been discussed in a prior meeting? I didn't really hear anyone else say they had signed the form, but maybe I missed that. I would think if everyone else had signed the form, then this discussion would be about why the others did NOT sign the form.

To dam many forms to pay attention to... I need a beer.

wallace

Back