Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sam's Club Indianapolis

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This weekend!

Gonna be some seriously tough teams there.
Big JT's plans on being set up first thing Friday.

We will be rolling in mid morning on Friday. Looking forward to some tough competition.

Sweet Racks & Smokin' Butts should be there about 10. Hoping to get back to at least respectable form this weekend!

We will be hosting the 9:22 Saturday morning for all interested...and who doesn't like free booze :eusa_clap

Not a bad roster. Our name seems a bit out of place :icon_blush:

Wawasee BBQ Co.
Shigs In Pit
BAD BBQ
Big JT's Smokin BBQ
Shake 'n Bake BBQ
Sweet Racks & Smokin' Butts
Full Metal BBQ
EAT MOR BUTT BBQ
Back Porch Q
Smitty's Real Pit BBQ
Second City Smoke
Smokin' Hot Meat
RURAL ROUTE BBQ
berkee raes bbq
Able Acres BBQ
one2bbq
The Flying Burritos
Yellow River BBQ
blue chip bbq
Diva Q
Ivy Pit Crew
Squealers Award Winning Barbeque
Hoosier Meatheads
Fowl Butt BBQ
Gilly's BBQ
Designated Smokin' Area
Black and Blue BBQ
clark kent super smokers
Twisted Belly
Hoosier Favorite BBQ

I'm going to try to be there around noon, I figure I'll drive 4 hours to get whooped this weekend. At least I'll know most of the teams because they are the ones that beat up on everyone down here. If nothing else, it should be a good time.

I will be there to walk around and check things out. Haven't entered the competition scene yet, but its in the works! Good luck to you all!

Good luck, guys! I hope we get to kick your butts in the Rockford Regional! :-D

I saw a comment from a guy on a Chicago team on Facebook that "none of the big guns" would ne at this comp. I looked at the team list and I see an awful lot of grand champions in there! He may not know the names, but that doesn't mean there aren't any big guns!

I'm pretty sure the word "easy" never pops into my mind when I roll into a competition and see Shake N Bake and Gilly's setting up.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone.

Anyone ever thought of how odd it is to have Rockford Il as a goal? It was voted the 2nd worse city in the US a couple years back.

The Mrs and I are on the books to judge Saturday and also next on the waiting list to cook. We will be there either way. Good luck to all the Breathern cooking there.

Back