Texas Test Kitchen Pork Butt

Man that's off the chain good looking stuff there. I'm up in abilene and was wondering where to get B/P.

any ideas?

Sweet. Do I have to slip the cash over the table of the seated Italian guy wearing a jump suit holding the bat...or under:p

Thanks. Will swing by Friday. You making it out to cedar park on the 23rd? It's down the street from me, so have to swing by.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

If there's two guys caring the BP roll, throat chop the now &itch behind the counter crushing her jugular, grab her gat and shoot through tented glass walking on shards and firing killing goons without harming BP catching it before it touches the grown acting like it never happen as you remote unlock your car. It could happen seeking out pink BP :shocked:lol

Ya I think I'm heading out there man just to check it out not competing.

You nailed it! I say hell yes on the pickles! Have you tried Wickles? They add a little kick. :wink:

Now I need to find who sells King Hawaiian rolls in Dallas. :confused:

Man that's off the chain good looking stuff there. I'm up in abilene and was wondering where to get B/P.

any ideas?

THx brotha,:thumb: You need to ask BBq joints that use it if they have it offer to buy the roll. Or meat markets usually will have some.

You nailed it! I say hell yes on the pickles! Have you tried Wickles? They add a little kick. :wink:

Now I need to find who sells King Hawaiian rolls in Dallas. :confused:

Wickles are my favorite:dancer: HEB didn't have them :tsk:

Once I heard that pickles were for pregnant people and I only look pregnant.
So I only eat the kosher spicy pickles.

I seem in one of the pics there was a big red. I mix some Evan Williams Cherry or Honey in with it and its pretty good. Dang sure cheap too!

Home run bro! Those pics made me smile :)

Back