• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Something's wrong with me... got it bad.

Personally, I don't see the issue Bandit.

Wait....does this mean.....ME TOO?! :shock:

Sounds pretty normal to me. I smoked Ribs, Chicken, and and a Turkey breast over the weekend. Other than Monday night, all the other meals I've eaten are from my weekend cook. Yes, I'd agree you have it "good". You own a smoker.

Sounds good to me! Glad made it through Sandy OK, Bandit. I thought about you but knew you were busy. I'll give you a call soon to catch up.

I don't understand. :confused:

Really cool that you helped out with Operation BBQ. Thank you! I wish I could have been there. I donated and gave my wife daily updates from Facebook. She asked me if that is what we're going to be doing in 20 years and retirement.

Sounds like a great meal.. I know you are one heck of a cook. :thumb:
Hope you have time to catch your breath. Hats off to you for helping with the storm victims. :cool:

That is the expected notion I had.

After all that food we prepped, cooked, and served... DID feel like taking a hiatus from BBQ fare; not wanting to look at more chicken, butts, or grilling items.

Just found myself stopping for Burger King for my first meal after OBR.
Then a monster Chef's salad... then reaching for my pre-cooked BBQ stash once again.

Understandable you might not feel like cooking for a bit. Having boil-in-bag Q is the smart alternative. Kudos, Bob, for all you do! :wink:

Bob, you are an example to all of us. Thank you for representing Brethren spirit wherever you go. Thank you for the time and energy you gave to those in need. God bless you my friend.

This says it all: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352957243.175076.jpg

Ya did good all around brother, no shame in heating up a bag of homemade BBQ. I was lucky enough to be inside that tent and I have one thing to say. The BBQ Bandit is one keen farker, it was a balmy 80* inside that baby. That's how you do it. :thumb:

Last edited:
Back