Central Missouri..........Where did you find your UDS Barrels for a build?

linhardt

Reaction score
I am interested in doing a build of a UDS and I am not having any luck locating a good barrel to use. Any one in the central Missouri area have any ideas where I could get a barrel or two? Appreciate the assistance.

I got my first one from a guy in ST. Louis that I found on Craigslist. He has been building them for a few years now. Im sure he might be a resource for you if needed. Shoot me a PM in you need more info.

If you are in the KC area, Consolidated Containers in the West Bottoms a few blocks south of Kemper Arena. Ask for Jim.

Just out side of Eldon going towards Tuscumbia there is a place with tons of barrels piled up. $15 for the barrel $2.50 for the lid.

I did a search on Google for new or re-conditioned barrels, and located a barrel company with new and used 30 minutes down the road.
I drove down and bought a new one that afternoon.

I second the JR's Hardware in Vienna. I believe they get their barrels from the French's mustard plant in Springfield. So, most of them are food grade. At least they were a year or so ago when I inquired about them. Good luck!!!

Back