Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' on the Lake Monroe City, MO

Watned to cook it but wife got tickets to the Cardinal/Royal baseball game for the 20th. Might come around to say, will work for free bbq!

We are cooking it and staying all weekend. My kids are even cooking the kids q ,even though it cost $25 a piece to cook it.. wow:rolleyes:

I will be there cooking with my daughter. Getting there on Friday.

The Muddy River Boys are gonna make it to this one. Is my birthday on Saturday. Bringing the family and rented a Bungalow. Will be our first one since Hallsville back in Feb.

Cant wait. Hope we get some good weather.:pray:

Clint

I called today to see if there are any spots left, waiting for a return call.
This one may just be T, Special K, and myself, don't know about the grand babies yet.
I didn't ask off in advance so it may be tough to get there by 5 on Friday.
Is the water park included in the price?

I called today to see if there are any spots left, waiting for a return call.
This one may just be T, Special K, and myself, don't know about the grand babies yet.
I didn't ask off in advance so it may be tough to get there by 5 on Friday.
Is the water park included in the price?

they said that the water park would not be open yet :doh:

do you all want to do an breathern dinner on sat night

your thoughts :thumb:

I spoke with the contest organizer and he was accommodating, making room for us. then I had to call him back the next day and tell him we couldn't come as some situations with other employees in my area had come up which wasn't going to allow us to leave early. I told him I couldn't get there until around 6-7, he said he'd go to the cook's meeting for me. What a guy! We decided it'd be best to pass this year and get it on the calendar early for next year.
Teresa and I may drive up to visit on Saturday. Good luck everyone!

The weather is looking like you may do a lot of hanging around your camper/trailer this weekend. good luck everyone!

T & J's will be cooking, I'm leaving round 10 in the morning. STAY AWAY RAIN!!!!

Back