NewBBQer

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Came out great everything was on schedule and I have to thank you guys for all of the great advice! I made a lot of military men and women very happy and very full! I was getting messages this morning asking when the next cook out will be!

Nice looking spread,I can see why they want to come back for more.You should try some Moinks next time,they are good and easy to make.

Everything looks awesome!!! Good for you. Do you work at Homestead, or is it Canaveral?

Everything looks awesome!!! Good for you. You don't work at Homestead, or is it Canaveral?

I am a logistic planner for the USAF at Patrick AFB, there is work I do at the Cape however most of its at Patrick.

Most of the guys in that Pick work at cape Canaveral Air Force Station.

Nice job!! Looks great and it looks like you've got a lot of smiling, happy faces present...faces that seem more focused on food than the camera. Well done!

Bruce

Wow, ever hear of that song Wish you were Here?

Well...wish I was there.

Looks delicious!

BTW, what are these? The smaller ones look like jalapeno poppers and the larger ones look like stuffed poblano peppers.

You are 100% correct the wife was concerned of the heat of the Japs so I got a few of them for her and the other people who arnt looking for any heat. The Pablano peppers went quick and me and another guy who like heat killed the Jalapenos, I used One thing of jimmy dean sausage and two blocks of cream cheese and put a lil slice of Cheddar. Think I will use more sausage next time but those things were amazing!:thumb:

you are 100% correct the wife was concerned of the heat of the japs so i got a few of them for her and the other people who arnt looking for any heat. The pablano peppers went quick and me and another guy who like heat killed the jalapenos, i used one thing of jimmy dean sausage and two blocks of cream cheese and put a lil slice of cheddar. Think i will use more sausage next time but those things were amazing!:thumb:
everything looks great. Try putting some lil smokies in your peppers. There awesome

Back