• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

chicken wing ???

bobaftt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I was wondering where you guys usually buy your wings. It seems like to me that wings are more expensive then boneless chicken breast. Which leads me to my second question. Has anyone ever pounded chicken breast flat and followed their wing recipe with any success?

We have then made a sandwich or grinder out of it. Buffalo chicken grinders.Yum Just so happens I took some chix breasts out of the freezer last night. Thanks

Sam's Club Here also.
10lb bag frozen was $18.78 the other night. Not sure fresh price.

Do you all do fresh or frozen usually? Big Difference?

Use my chicken wing reciepe for buffalo chicken sandwich many times. Pretty good!

Even pounded the chicken breast flat, rolled it up with peppers, onion, garlic and cheese, wrapped it with turkey bacon, for a low fat, Fatty! :clap2:

Wings here I buy from HEB 8 something for a 5 pound bag fresh. They are pricey but I make them almost every weekend. I also have used boneless breasts and thighs and season them up and grill them. Then slather with Franks wing sauce for buffalo chicken sandwiches. Great stuff!

I can find wings on sale fresh for .99/lb. Not very often but I do load up when I do find it.

Back