Who Has Best Pricing on CyberQ or DigiQ Guru?

R

Rub Me Tender

I'm looking for how's got best pricing on a new CyberQ or DigiQ Guru. Any suggestions other that Guru?

Rub

Can you get a better deal anywhere? I thought is was a group buy where you get a break?

I agree with Swinebuck, Smokinit is the way to go. Fast shipping and great customer service. Thanks again Kevin!

I'll go along with the other guys. Ordered from Smokinit last week and hopefully should be getting mine today

My question is which one .... I currently have a Pitminder and a Competitor and a 10cm fan. I use the Pitminder because the Competitor beeps at everything.

I want one that automatically turns off the fan as I open the doors and has a food probe outlet so I can ramp down.

And being red would be good.

Or I could just get the stoven and go pellets in the BWS.

My question is which one .... I currently have a Pitminder and a Competitor and a 10cm fan. I use the Pitminder because the Competitor beeps at everything.

I want one that automatically turns off the fan as I open the doors and has a food probe outlet so I can ramp down.

And being red would be good.

Or I could just get the stoven and go pellets in the BWS.

How would you do that. Wouldnt you have to cut a hole in it? I could convert Big Red into one also.

Dan

Cyber Q

Will they work on the Weber and what is the cost?

Hey guy's go directly though them now they have taken away our ability to direct ship units so I can no longer discount them. I have to carry everything in stock which means I have shipping costs to me then shipping costs to you.Not a happy camper with them but thanks for thinking of me.

There is a Backwoods dealer in St. Louis who is a guru dealer also.I dont know his name but maybe MJL will chime in as he knows him.

There is a Backwoods dealer in St. Louis who is a guru dealer also.I dont know his name but maybe MJL will chime in as he knows him.
He is a good friend of mine and in the same position its haRd to give a discount on them anymore.

Back