Just a lil cooking...

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
The other Old Folks had a bi-weekly pot luck planned, and the meal was to be Italian. SO, I cooked up some Italian Sausage (bulk), stuffed some Aneheim Peppers with the Sausage and some Cheddar, heavily seasoned with garlic and onion powders, wrapped in bacon and smoked in the WSM. Along with that I bought some Brat Italian Style, cut them in small pieces, seasoned and bacon wrapped. Now, not one to waste a fire I also trimmed some Spares to St. Louis style, coated with EVOO and rubbed with Triple Crown rub:rolleyes:. 2.5, 2, .5 for a 5 hour cook on the ribs. The came out a little overdone, but good flavor. I also had a couple small chub shaped bulk sausage fatty, so I smoked them to put in the gravy for B&G in the morning. Then I think I also smoked up some bulk chorizo. That ought to hold me for a while.

Thanks for stoppiing by. Hope you enjoy the pics...

Attachments

• rack, snack, suasage 001.jpg
    rack, snack, suasage 001.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 192
  • rack, snack, suasage 002.jpg
    rack, snack, suasage 002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 193
  • rack, snack, suasage 005.jpg
    rack, snack, suasage 005.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 189
  • rack, snack, suasage 003.jpg
    rack, snack, suasage 003.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 189
  • rack, snack, suasage 006.jpg
    rack, snack, suasage 006.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Dayum Bo...you bored? Did the boys feast or what? Nice bark on those ribs too...:eek:...:lol::lol::lol:

Great looking food! I just ate and I would still dive into that. Very Nice!

Now I gotta get back out of bed and go eat something...that is a awesome spread there

Looks mighty tasty from here Bo! Nice feast. :cool::-D

Good lookin' eats right there, Bo! Talking with you this morning made me dig into the freezer for some goodies to cook - stay tuned ;>)

Looks great! definitely the anahem peppers I'll make them some time

Nice grub Bo!

You cook the sausage before stuffing the anaheims? I was thinking about doing that but didn't know if i should cook it first.

Nice grub Bo!

You cook the sausage before stuffing the anaheims? I was thinking about doing that but didn't know if i should cook it first.

Yeah, if ya don't cook the sausage first they tend to end up a bit greasy in my opinion... Wrapped in bacon and trying to cook the sauasage inside doesn't leave the sausage grease an easy escape route...

Nice looking food there Bo, you do bacon and sausage justice.

Back