THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

barbefunkoramaque

Many of you know I am trying to do some of the Lawd's work with my new Charity. In essence I have no mo money to start over again in Texas, the money I do have is for my Teacher's certificate and going back to college for it, so I have been busy with a new society I created called the MINNIE HOWELL GOOD VITTLES AND WOOD COOKERY SOCIETY. Yes, that's right, I am building a reputation for great BBQ using other people's money while I help out my Church for the next few years.
View attachment 26913

View attachment 26914
Here is my new Van. God Bless the man that sold this to me... a true good guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
So does this mean Popdaddy will have less skin in his videos? Congrats on the aquisition. Is it a working rig or a family transport?

Blues Bros Mod
"So, is it the new Blues Mobile, or what?" -Elwood Blues
"We're on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

I do a lot of cooking for my church, too. Great feeling. Nice van. Good luck!

Here we go... LOL looked down where the right wheel was last night... small 6 inch puddle of oil. Little spots on the back of the doors from tiny oil droplets.

Right rear axle seal gone and spinning out oil.

I am glad its this too.... much easier and cheaper than a rear oil seal in the engine!

I am trying to figure when I will get this fixed. So far no noise in the differential. Hope the shafts are okay... if not oh well, a "repair bearing" cost 20 bucks.

Back