"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Tonight Im going to do my best to ruin a sirloin tip roast:shock:

doin' a ham tomorrow for Easter (will finish and glaze Sunday), and then a bone in leg of lamb Sunday...maybe some almonds if I've got time

I have 2 corn beefs on the Egg now for Pastrami When done I have a 6.5 lb sirloin roast with Montreal Steak Seasoning on it thast will go on next. Both to cbe sliced for sammies. Tomorrow I will prepare 2 bone in boston butts Will put these on Sunday around 12:30 AM and then will make Wampus Bake Beans when they are don Will mbe a good weekend :grin:

might just be grillin' this weekend -- WSM is ordered and on its way, hopefully in some time next week. :thumb:

I'm seasoning my new trailer today. Tomorrow I'll do the first smoke on it. Planning on some ribs, chicken, and some sides.

Doin 3 butts and 3 or four whole chickens tomorrow. Gotta get some wood today for it. Any good recommendations? I've been using pecan and apple with my stick burner.

well saturday is likely going to be chicken fajitas and tablitas

Two bone in hams! One with something...injected or glazed, one without. I haven't figured out the with yet.

No smoker this weekend :(. We're teachers and this is the start of spring break so we'll be traveling to Michigan to see my family. We WILL be smoking some chicken while we're there (need more practice! ours needs work) and a pork butt for family consumption.

Trying some muffin cup chicken tomorrow, and a Greek marinated, boneless leg of lamb on Sunday. Drooling just thinking about it. :grin:

New plan, due to people not being able to leave me alone ruining sirloins tomorrow night.

Thinking maybe tonight I should make my first attempt at pizza on the grill:cool:

Thinking maybe tonight I should make my first attempt at pizza on the grill:cool:
Tonight will be my fourth go at pizza on a kettle. Some have been better than others but all have been good. :grin:

Sunday I'll be making my first standing rib roast. I have it dry aging in the fridge since this morning.

No specific plans for tomorrow except to boil and dye some eggs for Easter and that means I'll probably be smoking HB eggs early next week. They are awesome smoked with a little cherry!

Back