Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Brethren American Royal Meet-n-greet / Group Photo / Pot Luck..

Pooh Ba,
Thanks for your hospitality. We had a great time at the Royal and with you and the crew on Sat. night.

Really great to re connect with Brethren I already new, and got to put faces together with names on a few more.

Great food, great fellowship ........ priceless!!

Sorry I showed up late, but I am glad I got to meet at least a few folks. In hind site, the tri-tip was not such a good idea. It took too long to cook, causing me to try and rush it which made me late and the tri-tip ended up being a tougher than when I normally cook it as a result. Plus, everyone was too full to eat it anyway. I hope it made for a nice breakfast! LOL

Sorry I showed up late, but I am glad I got to meet at least a few folks. In hind site, the tri-tip was not such a good idea. It took too long to cook, causing me to try and rush it which made me late and the tri-tip ended up being a tougher than when I normally cook it as a result. Plus, everyone was too full to eat it anyway. I hope it made for a nice breakfast! LOL

I enjoyed it immensley. Was great all nite long too!!!

Hey I have some photo's of the brethren crew. It was good to be neighbors with you guys. Thanks for the coffee and bacon, i needed that! Great to meet you guys.

Hey I have some photo's of the brethren crew. It was good to be neighbors with you guys. Thanks for the coffee and bacon, i needed that! Great to meet you guys.

Were you the fella cooking w/Jeff?

IMG_9975.jpg

I am the fat guy in the red and plaid shirt.
Thanks for the photos!

Back