• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Lonestar Grillz cabinet smoker

mutts&butts

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Finally recieved my new lonestar grillz insulated cabinet smoker today. Very impressed so far with the build quality. Will season it Saturday and will break it in Sunday with 6 pork butts.

Attachments

• smoker2.jpg
    smoker2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 456
  • smoker1.jpg
    smoker1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 453
What's the deal?:confused: you guys get a group discount? That's like 3 if you within the last week. Really nice color!

They all read the same post of a fellar getting one 8 weeks or so ago.......

That is one big.............dude!

Congrats on your new smoker, here's a tip: cool touch handles on the charcoal basket aren't cool without welding gloves

You guys are killing me. I know I got a trailer pit from LSG but the wait is painful seeing you guys with yours. I like that you had it painted. Nice touch.

Finally recieved my new lonestar grillz insulated cabinet smoker today. Very impressed so far with the build quality. Will season it Saturday and will break it in Sunday with 6 pork butts.
She's gorgeous, welcome to the LSG family!
I was comparing their insulated smoker to some of the other big name ones one day and I think that I would have made the same decision that you did! I especially like the cooking capacity and the ability to add water without opening the cooker!:wink:
Good for you man!!! :thumb:

Congrats! The custom red paint looks awesome.

Mine wont be ready before the end of May...tic toc tic toc...

I had them install 2x2" ball valves on mine so I can increase the airflow when bringing it to temp. I also plan on using 25CFM bbq guru on one of the air intakes, so i can set it and forget it with tons of meat inside.

She's pretty. Get her dirty for Josh to clean though! See you at the Spring Fling!

Back