Apex, NC - Pics

Uncle Buds BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I got to table captain this 2nd year contest just outside of Raleigh. Teams are located just off of main street, which they close on Sat. for the festival.

Cool thing was they have installed permanent RV power, water, and drainage! This contest will most likely grow in years to come.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

The guy in the orange shirt is Doug the contest rep who was assigned the task of holding up the canopy while his wife was inside doing the "real" work. :grin:

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

Apex was real nice. enjoyed meeting uncle bud. i really enjoy looking at the photos you took.

THANKS Uncle Bud for the great photos! Apex was a great contest! Good weather (a wee bit of rain on Saturday - but didn't dampen things too much) - MUCH better than 100+ last year!
GREAT to meet you Uncle Bud (Dave) and several other Brethren.
Congrats to Killer B's for GC and Redneck Scientific for RGC.

THANKS Uncle Bud for the great photos! Apex was a great contest! Good weather (a wee bit of rain on Saturday - but didn't dampen things too much) - MUCH better than 100+ last year!
GREAT to meet you Uncle Bud (Dave) and several other Brethren.
Congrats to Killer B's for GC and Redneck Scientific for RGC.
Tom - Nice to put a face with a name! :grin:

Thanks for the pictures! You even got one of my group (Dancing Moose BBQ). It was a great time and always fun to meet new people and hang out with the brethren.

Thanks for the pictures! You even got one of my group (Dancing Moose BBQ). It was a great time and always fun to meet new people and hang out with the brethren.
You're welcome. Didn't realize that you were a Brethren. Just liked your team name!!! It was a great contest and maybe I'll cook this one next year.

Back