• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Branson's BBQ Throwdown in Fond du lac, WI Sept 10&11

D

dswfondy

Starting a new thread with contest name, let me know if you have any questions. Also if you would prefer certain spots let me know or put on your entry form and we will do our best to make it happen. Again forms are on our website.

Thanks have a wonderful day and good luck to all that are turning in today.

Dace

www.bransonsbbq.com

Well so far we have 100% CBJ's!! That being said we have more judges signed up then teams! Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Dace

As of right now, we are planning on being there... Only thing is, we have a couple of comps to pay off be for writing the check for this one....

We would like to do this one, but it falls on the same weekend as the US Watermelon Speed Eating and Seed Spitting Championships.
Already committed to that.

We would like to do this one, but it falls on the same weekend as the US Watermelon Speed Eating and Seed Spitting Championships.
Already committed to that.

How come i can see you taking GC in that event for sure? :rolleyes: :twisted:

We are open to ideas on rules for crowds, and contestants as well. We want to make sure our cooks are comfortable and have good time, with the public and the public with the teams without being a bother to your teams. Also red cups will be allowed, and will actually be given out at the contestants entry LOL!!

Dace

We cant commit yet.I am hoping to be there but we may or may not have a committment for that weekend. Thats the last weekend of summer for our largest sponsor and they are talking abot having us cook for the race teams .So until theres a plan of action there we wont know.If we dont make good luck all.

hope everyone is having a good Memorial day weekend. There is RV campsites available at the FDL county fairgrounds. let me know if you would like any info

dace

I updated entry form, There is no longer a charge for a 20X40 site, they will be the standard size. Just let us know if you need a larger area than that.

Dace

Can't make a solid commitment, but really looking at being there.

I updated entry form, There is no longer a charge for a 20X40 site, they will be the standard size. Just let us know if you need a larger area than that.

Dace

Good change, thank you for that:clap2:

Although it is hard to plan that far out for me, we are hoping to attend

We got our first three teams, Yeahhhh!!

We are going to go for a pepsi refresh grant for this event. So starting tommorow i am going to ask everyone to vote for this event, if i can get it submitted at 11:00.01 exactly tonite. This grant will help me have a great contest & raise the prize money and pay more places. If we can get the most votes by the end of July we will raise prize up to around $12,000.

Dace

We have a team that wants to sign up from down south, but need a pit to rent or borrow for the weekend.( he is visting relatives here) anyone know of one for rent or have one for them to borrow? Let me know and I will let him know!!

We have a team that wants to sign up from down south, but need a pit to rent or borrow for the weekend.( he is visting relatives here) anyone know of one for rent or have one for them to borrow? Let me know and I will let him know!!

What type is he looking for? I have two 18.5" WSMs and a 22.5" kettle. I'm heading to Michigan that weekend (I picked up an entry to the Silver Lake, MI comp at the KCBS banquet) so someone would have to help get them up there.

ok everyone,

Here is our chance to raise the prize money and raise money for a local college and our local exchange club chapter, they are very active in fighting and preventing child abuse.

We have a chance of getting a Pepsi refresh grant for our event!! yeah!! voting starts today until August 31st.

http://www.refresheverything.com/bransonsbbqthrowdown

or text 101273 to Pepsi: #73774

you can also vote using facebook!!

you can text once a day and vote at website once a day. Also take the time and vote for other meaningful grants!

Thanks everyone for your help in advance.

Back