• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ranch Kettle Blues

Wags05

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
251505160897_1.jpg

Just lost a bid on this - it sold for $351 :doh:. It was pick up only in Omaha....I've got a brother in Omaha that is coming to town this week....I thought it was destiny. Guess I better get over it and find something to cook today.

How did I miss that!!! :doh: 30 minutes away. FARK! And I was in Omaha yesterday. :mad:

A ranch for that kind of price on CL is the one daily dream I have right now when I search.

Bummer. I saw that, but it like an 18 hour drive from here.

I also got thoroughly outbid on the restored 18" redhead on eBay this morning.

David

I have yet to see a Ranch in person. I would dearly love one too but the new price is obviously crazy for another toy that isn't much different from my current deck full. I see photos and can only imagine how large they are in person.

I don't feel much of a need to get yet another cooker, but a Ranch at that price is something I'd love to have.

I think we'd all like to have one just to have it but it's pretty hard to justify EVER paying full price. Never seen one in person either.

One thing that always seems to happen....each time I just miss a cooker on CL and am bummed, not too long afterward another one finds it's way to me. :-D

Was showing the Ranch Kettle to a like-minded coworker. He suggested that we get like 5-6 people to go in on one in a time-sharing arrangement.

Hmmmm.....

Back