weber customer service

HookedOnQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I would like to let everyone that doesn't already know that weber has got to have some of the best customer service around! Friday while cooking on the OTG i noticed some chipping of enamel around the top lip of the kettle upon looking closer i noticed the enamel chipping around the handles on the lid and kettle i took a few quick pics and called weber they were super nice and helpful on the phone. I emailed them the pics of the issues and with the exchange of a few emails i now have a new lid and kettle on the way free of charge. I will deffinitly be buying more of there products in the future

I was cleaning my WSM thursday after smoking pork butts when the knob to the access door broke. I've had my WSM for two years now. I called Weber expecting to buy a new knob. She asked me my name, looked me up, and asked if I still lived at the same address. I said yes and she said the new one was on its way free of charge! I hung up thinking what GREAT customer service! Friday my doorbell rang and I thought my daughter stopped by to visit but to my complete amazement it was UPS with a complete door assembly!!! One day folks! Weber does it right and they have this customer for life.

Agreed. They are awesome. Only time I've ever had to call them was when my WSM 22" first came in the mail. On the box it said, "Includes free cover!" I didn't get a cover. When I called the customer rep told me to her knowledge they hadn't done the free cover thing in years. I told her the box that it came in had put Free Lid on there with like six different languages saying the same thing, and so she did some checking, and then discovered they had apparently restarted the free cover deal, apologized profusely, and I had my cover the next day. Great company indeed.

after my last go around with them and the gal there accusing me of all sorts of devious stuff i'm purty neutral on them. well, actually pissed.

I called to order new lid bale rollers on my performer because they were a bit melted at the edges. She told me they were covered under warranty and is shipping replacements for free.

Weber is definitely great at customer service. last Wednesday I called because my cover for my 22 wsm was cracked and when it rained the bottom would fill with water. my intention was to order a new cover, however the csr informed my that even uncovered water shouldn't get in, then she asked If my lid wobbles and I informed her that it has wobbled since day one and she informed me that they were not only sending me a new cover but a new lid also no charge. I got the lid Friday just have to switch the handles over now. Weber rocks In my book.

i've talked about it before but the short story is that i have a redhead q220 that i bought new. after a few years i noticed chipping and these black pin holes in the paint. so i called and they sent a new lid. no problem though they didn't communicate with me well with this situation. then i had my sjp warrantied cuz it was still new but had rust. they replaced the bowl and other parts. so far so good. i also rescue webers, mostly sj's and go-anywhere's. i'm willing to pay for those parts but many times they supply them free. no problems there.
looks good so far. then i notice the paint coming off the lower section of my q220.
so i call and ask, yes, ask if that is under warranty. i did not demand it be warrantied. she says she will check. after about 3 minutes or so she comes back on yelling at me that she knows what i'm up to, getting parts to build complete units and that she's going to report me and put me on a list and on and on and on. i tried to talk to her but it was no use. she wouldn't listen to anything. so i hung up. i wrote a note about this to weber and got nothing back.
so now i have a sour taste in my mouth about their service. to be called names and threatened does not sit well with me. anyone doing that to me to my face would get them punched out. i never cheat, i don't have an agenda but to have this gal go off on me was basically the last straw. i will never buy anything new from them ever again. i will not ask for anything from them unless i pay for it. they can shove their warranty. this is why i bring this up everytime someone mentions how good they are.
i used to think so to.

couldn't get a word in and thats why i just hung up. i did email them but no response so thus my attitude.

Back