Any DFW Brethren want a free SJG?

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Since I'm not "selling" it, I hope it is okay to put this in Q-Talk.

I have an extra Smokey Joe Gold, and don't want to fark around with trying to sell it for pocket change, so if you have been itching to make a mini-WSM, here is the perfect base for it. The Golds work better than the Silvers for mini-WSMs.

You have to come and get it. It is the black one in this shot.

picture.php

CD

How bout I send you a check to cover shipping?:becky:

Uncle Guerry is closer or I'd do the same. He got there first.

How bout I send you a check to cover shipping?:becky:

That requires effort on my part.

However, if nobody wants to come and get it, you have first dibs on the ship-to list.

CD

CaseyDog I'd be interested :grin:

What part of town are you in.

I could give it to my little girl :angel: (8 yrs) and she'd have her own grill to cook on.

She'll do something like this when I tell her :jaw: and say "Are you joking me dad?"

You can PM we with the particulars and we'll hook up.

I'll post the pics to share.

Thanks,

brotherbd

CaseyDog I'd be interested :grin:

What part of town are you in.

I could give it to my little girl :angel: (8 yrs) and she'd have her own grill to cook on.

She'll do something like this when I tell her :jaw: and say "Are you joking me dad?"

You can PM we with the particulars and we'll hook up.

I'll post the pics to share.

Thanks,

brotherbd

PM on the way.

CD

Do you think it would be feasible to drive from northern Indiana for a sjg? Lol. Anyways, just trying to be funny. That's gonna be a good deal for someone that's not logistically challenged like myself:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Fark! Drunk Monkey was the first local to want it, but I didn't see it. Yeah, I'm a dummass.

The second post was from brotherbd, and I sent him a PM.

I don't have a problem holding it until Drunk Monkey comes back, but I also offered it to brotherbd. Did I mention I am a dummass?

How the fark did I make giving something away complicated? :doh:

Well chit, Drunk Monkey asked first, so unless he/she chooses to pass it on, it is his/hers, and I'll go clean out the Bailey's tub in the Penalty Box.

CD

No worries mate - very kind of you! Don't stress over it!

Fark! Drunk Monkey was the first local to want it, but I didn't see it. Yeah, I'm a dummass.

The second post was from brotherbd, and I sent him a PM.

I don't have a problem holding it until Drunk Monkey comes back, but I also offered it to brotherbd. Did I mention I am a dummass?

How the fark did I make giving something away complicated? :doh:

Well chit, Drunk Monkey asked first, so unless he/she chooses to pass it on, it is his/hers, and I'll go clean out the Bailey's tub in the Penalty Box.

CD

I appreciate you willing to wait but it is no biggie. No problem with you giving it to brotherbd as long as he promises to make a mini WSM out of it.

I know one thing from this post I am making a shelf like that and attaching it to my house where I do my stuff. Would be dang handy and way better than using one of my Lifetime 6' Tables!

I know one thing from this post I am making a shelf like that and attaching it to my house where I do my stuff. Would be dang handy and way better than using one of my Lifetime 6' Tables!

That is 2X6 cedar hung on 3 heavy-duty steel brackets lag-bolted to the brick wall. It is rock solid. The facial boards are just 6-inch cedar fence boards.

CD

I appreciate you willing to wait but it is no biggie. No problem with you giving it to brotherbd as long as he promises to make a mini WSM out of it.

Okay, it has been passed on to brotherbd. I sent contact information via PM. It should be a perfect teaching tool for your kid -- and a mini-WSM.

CD

Back