Team sponsorship offered for Levittown PA Que for the troops this weekend.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Levittown PA, Que for The Troops, needs one team to be a qualifier. Its my daughters college graduation so I can not go. To help the contest become a qualifer, My team will sponsor a team $250 to compete. First PM to me wins. :)

Contest is this weekend.

Levittown PA is just over PA border, across from Trenton. 70 Miles from NYC.

Last edited:
I wish I would have seen this earlier. My teamate and i are both vets and wamted to do this comp but we did not have all the funds.

I wish I would have seen this earlier. My teamate and i are both vets and wamted to do this comp but we did not have all the funds.
some of the teams are chipping in to help an intrested team get in. I just sent an email to them to check this page, maybe they will contact you

I have 50$ for whatever team needs it.

this is a great event for a great cause!!!
This is a beautiful park, very close to the PA and NJ turnpikes, I-95 and rt.1

unlike last year instead of being scattered around in the parking lot we will be in the fields which have lights on them at night. The grass is freshly trimmed and the township staff is working hard to get the park ready for the weekend. the weather is going to be great as well.

Alas. I have no team yet but If any other type of help is needed on Sunday Let me know... I am CBJ if any more are needed but can help in any way Sunday and only live 20 mins away.

Alas. I have no team yet but If any other type of help is needed on Sunday Let me know... I am CBJ if any more are needed but can help in any way Sunday and only live 20 mins away.

come hang out all weekend if you want, you can cook my ribs and drink my....drink whatever is in the red cups!

i have one team fully committed.. :thumb: We are at 25!

checking funds to see if I can do 2.

That is a great thing for you to do, thanks.

I just wish it wasn't competing with middleton, its a great cause, i hope they get the support they need!

Back