Show your BBQ Area

Until I get my deck built around the back of the house, this is where it all happens right now......in the driveway. That way I can keep all the cookers nice and snug in the garage while not in use!

Here's some photos I've taken over the past months....
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

And the whole happy family......:becky::thumb:
IMG_2785.jpg
How are you liking the set up on the little red smoker. I was thinking of doing the same thing to mine. Does it alow for better temp control?
Nice "Family"

The slab is poured and ready for use. This is a rough concept of what I plan for a grillzebo. This is looking directly at it from the oustside. It will have 3 sides and will connect to a similar sitting wall around the patio. This is a rough drawing at this point and is not to scale. It will be about 12' long and 6' deep. The Jambo will sit inside along with my stash of wood.

picture.php

The slab is poured and ready for use. This is a rough concept of what I plan for a grillzebo. This is looking directly at it from the oustside. It will have 3 sides and will connect to a similar sitting wall around the patio. This is a rough drawing at this point and is not to scale. It will be about 12' long and 6' deep. The Jambo will sit inside along with my stash of wood.

picture.php

Nice :thumb:

I love posting that photo -- it always gets a few remarks. :laugh:

That car costs more than my house, so it clearly isn't mine. I had it for three days to photograph for a magazine.

Brian, my teardrop is built on a modified boat trailer.

Here is another fun shot of the Bentley and the teardrop...

Thats funny.:p

Well my profile pic is actually my cook area.Kinda sad but the lady across the pond forgets her towel alot when she gets out of the shower and that make the view ALOT better.:clap2: moving soon maybe I'll have something to put up then.

well my profile pic is actually my cook area.kinda sad but the lady across the pond forgets her towel alot when she gets out of the shower and that make the view alot better.:clap2: Moving soon maybe i'll have something to put up then.

you win!

Some great set ups here- mine changes on a regular basis depending what is goin on. This pic is from 4th of July weekend-

DSCF7330.jpg

Well my profile pic is actually my cook area.Kinda sad but the lady across the pond forgets her towel alot when she gets out of the shower and that make the view ALOT better.:clap2: moving soon maybe I'll have something to put up then.

Why would you move??? :shock:

Amrock, you got the setup. I'm very impressed. You definitely got an eye for detail. Did you do the work yourself?

Amrocks, did you design that yourself? If so, you have quite an eye for design and detail.

My lack thereof causes me to remain undecided on what I want to do with mine.

Amrocks, did you design that yourself? If so, you have quite an eye for design and detail.

My lack thereof causes me to remain undecided on what I want to do with mine.

Thanks! I did design it myself with some help/reasoning from my wife. I would go too big :crazy: she would scale it down too small and we met somewhere in the middle and ended up with what you see. Most of the design went into the shape of the deck and all the little things just kinda came as I went. The bar and kitchen was designed after the platform for each was built. The bar roof was a good little challenge as was the shaped steps. It was a big project for me and I think if I decide to do something like this again I will hire some one to do it for me :becky:

Back