Weber Grill Table (Homemade) - My First Post

Nice job. I might think about an ash catcher or something just so that any floatees don't mar your finish...

Looks great - now what about an ash catcher?

Nice job. I might think about an ash catcher or something just so that any floatees don't mar your finish...

Ash catcher for sure. I've seen some where people hang the original catcher from the leg posts... it's ok, but I may just end up with an aluminum trash can underneath. Ace has one that i s16" tall - I think it would catch most of the ashes, not stifle the airflow and have a large capacity for ash debris. It just may not look the prettiest

Go with that. Depending on what you burn (wink)
you might not have much ash anyway
(50-50 lump and KComp,)

Great looking table! I need to build one for my new Classic Joe- ready for my 3rd outing tomorrow- 3rd day in a row and loving the results!:grin:

Nice work. Needs a bottle opener. :grin:

Ash catcher for sure. I've seen some where people hang the original catcher from the leg posts... it's ok, but I may just end up with an aluminum trash can underneath. Ace has one that i s16" tall - I think it would catch most of the ashes, not stifle the airflow and have a large capacity for ash debris. It just may not look the prettiest
I need a better photo, but I use a Dish network antenna seting on crossed chains.
Cart.jpg

Nice work Grizzlybrew-
I built a similar one last month to raise my kettle and make it more portable-

fufy.jpg

I added hooks all around for hanging tools, gloves, grates, chimney, etc.

Nice work. Needs a bottle opener. :grin:

I need one too- know where I can get one?

Nice work. I've been thinking of building something like that with a fire pit in it instead of a grill.

looks great, i thought he kettle was just resting on the handles, didn't see the angle iron and bolts holding it on. i just picked up the weber side table for the kettle 2 weeks ago off craigslist, but think i need to make one of these for the barrel.

Back