• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmos Q Ordering

MattG

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I tried to order some stuff from Kosmos Q site. My computer crashed so
I've had to do it with my phone. Anyway I couldnt get the site to check
me out. So I called them and shared what's going on. (this is a Friday Night) finally got my order through Paypal. So the next morning "Sat" I get a call from Kosmos "WHILE HE IS COOKING AT A COMP:twitch:." He just got finished with wrapping ribs. He totally helps me out and thanks me for my purchase. I was and I'm still blown away that he would in the middle of a comp. I get home from work on Tuesday and guess what's waiting for me. My order from Kosmos Q that I had placed Friday night. And my order from Smoking guns that was placed over two weeks ago. And this is why I'm a loyal KosmosQ customer.

Kosmo's customer service is top notch...one of the best! :becky: So is Kosmo...:wink:

Dang, you guys are going to make me tear up a little!. Thanks to all of you because without you none of this is possible! Thanks to all of my customers!

PS even managed to pull out a 5th overall with 2 calls, and Kosmo's Q Sponsored Team Little pig town won their 5th grand of the year!.....:-D

Dang, you guys are going to make me tear up a little!. Thanks to all of you because without you none of this is possible! Thanks to all of my customers!

PS even managed to pull out a 5th overall with 2 calls, and Kosmo's Q Sponsored Team Little pig town won their 5th grand of the year!.....:-D

You the man Q

Kosmos

Wanted to say that being new to competition I have read several blogs, articles, and reviews. I contacted Kosmos to ask some questions and they were very quick to respond and helpful. They have great customer service and quick turnaround on shipping. Plan on using them again very soon.

Back