• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Some DO Bierocks

Mike thank you!! :grin:

Amen to that!
I'm thinking that if Jeanie started a "How to Cook Like a Cowgirl" class, I'd have to sign up for it.
lol Thank you Bob.. :hug: You'd have to put your hair up on top of your head, and wear cut off jean shorts and a t shirt to class. (The cowgirl class uniform.) lol

Looks very tasty.
Thank you Bluebird! :grin:

Great job as usual...I always enjoy your posts
Ijustwantedtolookatpics... Thank you!! That's very kind of you to say. :cool::grin:

That looks awesome. Definitely gonna have to try this soon.
Preston thanks! Hope you give them a try. :)

They look amazing! Did you let it sit and rise or throw the coals right on?

Dano thanks! I didn't let them rise. Just let them sit while I started the coals... maybe 20 minutes. When I make these in the oven, I just throw them right in after filling.
You can put more cabbage in but I like mine with more meat than veggies. :)

Thank you again friends!

lol Thank you Bob.. :hug: You'd have to put your hair up on top of your head, and wear cut off jean shorts and a t shirt to class. (The cowgirl class uniform.) lol
No worries there, I use a #6 when I cut my hair. ha ha ha
Love your blog too. So many great ideas.

Bob

Those look Awesome Jeanie!!! Around these parts (Nebraska) we have something very similar. Folks call them Runza's. They do crazy stuff to get their Runza fix.. I'll have to admit though, they're very tasty!!!

Jeanie,

Great Looking Grub (as always).

You rock girl. :grin:

TIM

Tim Thank you!! :grin:

I have never heard of them That looks awesome
Thank you George! They are pretty common around here for some reason. Hope you give them a try sometime. :)

Those look Awesome Jeanie!!! Around these parts (Nebraska) we have something very similar. Folks call them Runza's. They do crazy stuff to get their Runza fix.. I'll have to admit though, they're very tasty!!!

Hamilton Thanks!! I have heard of Runzas... I think they are very similar. :thumb:

Thanks for the post - my wifes recipe is about the same, passed down on the german side of the family - Believe it or not but they are great cold in the duck blind! Got to get her to cook some soon.

Thanks for the post - my wifes recipe is about the same, passed down on the german side of the family - Believe it or not but they are great cold in the duck blind! Got to get her to cook some soon.

Thank you Missed-Em. Bet your Mrs' bierocks are great!!
I like to take them hunting or fishing too. :thumb: :-D

I had never heard of bierocks, but seeing it was a Cowgirl post, I had to check it out. As some have posted before I have done Runzas. Now I want some!!!! On the menu for dinner tonight! Thanks for the idea, haven't done these in quite some time.
I'm such a copy cat cook. Thanks Cowgirl.
ps We use an egg bread recipe.

I had never heard of bierocks, but seeing it was a Cowgirl post, I had to check it out. As some have posted before I have done Runzas. Now I want some!!!! On the menu for dinner tonight! Thanks for the idea, haven't done these in quite some time.
I'm such a copy cat cook. Thanks Cowgirl.
ps We use an egg bread recipe.

Thank you DJ, I had not heard of runzas before but they sure look related.
Hope you post pics!! :grin:

Thank you DJ, I had not heard of runzas before but they sure look related.
Hope you post pics!! :grin:
Sorry nothing left but crumbs. :icon_blush:
Son came by so no left-overs(planned-overs).
Thanks again for the idea!!

Those look great Jeanie! I had a girlfriend 30 years ago that made bierocks. Her recipe would make 2 or 3 dozen, so we always froze a bunch. I haven't had homemade ones since, and they completely ruined the restaurant versions for me. Thanks for posting, I think I'm going to have to give them a try. They would be perfect to take ice fishing this winter.

Sorry nothing left but crumbs. :icon_blush:
Son came by so no left-overs(planned-overs).
Thanks again for the idea!!

I understand how that goes DJ! Hard to get pics sometimes. :grin:

Those look great Jeanie! I had a girlfriend 30 years ago that made bierocks. Her recipe would make 2 or 3 dozen, so we always froze a bunch. I haven't had homemade ones since, and they completely ruined the restaurant versions for me. Thanks for posting, I think I'm going to have to give them a try. They would be perfect to take ice fishing this winter.

Burk thank you! Hope you make them sometime. I hope to go ice fishing one day. It's on my to do list. :thumb:

Burk thank you! Hope you make them sometime. I hope to go ice fishing one day. It's on my to do list. :thumb:

If you ever get up this way in the winter give me a holler. We can hook you up with a hole in the ice and a short fishing pole.

Back