peeps' Grand China Buffet (w/ pr0n)

Nice job peeps. I don't care for sauced ribs but I would definitely make an exception just this one time.
They were pretty good. The recipe calls for using the sauce I used as a marinade and a glaze, but I wasn't gonna slice them into individual ribs and grill them that way so I just did a chinese spice rub and glaze. I think it worked pretty damn well!

Yea I'd like to make it down there brother...Never been to Texas and you'd be pretty much on the way. I figured if I planned something 2 years in advance then i can make it happen! :lol:

Ya know there's a little game on Sept 5 2015 up here!

Yea I'd like to make it down there brother...Never been to Texas and you'd be pretty much on the way. I figured if I planned something 2 years in advance then i can make it happen! :lol:

Ya know there's a little game on Sept 5 2015 up here!
I'll look into that and see about making a road trip!

Im very impressed with the food, but your picture taking skills are off the chart! Great photos. :clap2::clap2:

Bravo peeps! :clap2:

That's some seriously good eats!

It was freshly cooked and served! Just wasn't sitting in a steam table for 5 hours before I got my grubby paws on it! :wink:

Yeah, that's the ticket right there !!!!

Always try to figger out, in the raunts, how it might have tasted without hours of hot-holding.....this is it !!!

Grate Cookup !!!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket right there !!!!

Always try to figger out, in the raunts, how it might have tasted without hours of hot-holding.....this is it !!!

Grate Cookup !!!!!
There was a place by me that had a really good buffet with some really tasty and well-cooked items if you went in peak hours where the food was constantly being replenished.

Watch out though if you went for a weekday dinner. You were likely eating something that had been on since lunch.

Back