Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal... the Kickstarter project is stalling out, and we need some more life being pumped into it. As a result, I am proposing the following:

Any new backers (or those who will increase their pledge) between 10:20am PST today (so you are therefore included LittleHill Smoke, and thank you for supporting Bigmista) and January 31, 2014 at 11:59pm PST will be entered into a drawing for either a 20 Board roll of the Stark Disposable cutting boards (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177174) or a 1lb package of the Oakridge BBQ rub of your choice. I will order it on Feb 1, and have it shipped directly to you.

Just post "new pledge or increased pledge" in this thread

That was a heckuva jumpstart there! Strong work there, DUBBAGA!

Chris Allingham from the tvwbb.com has now posted this link. And the link for the kick start. Spread the word people

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?486...-for-Bigmista-s-Barbecue-Restaurant-Build-Out

He's an affectionate one, ain't he?

IMG_7143_zps0a39dba5.jpg

update: as of 1/29/14 at 5:58am PST the project has 64 backers with $5,232 pledged, and 23 days to go... the past 48hrs = 6 new backers, with $1,110 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1076.86/day for the next 23 days

Thank you to everyone that has pledged (and re-pledged) and spread the word to others. This is a critical time in the project, as it has already been going on for 1 week, and human nature is to pay more attention to things that are new and fresh. Let's ensure that this doesn't happen here. Please show Bigmista and Mrs Mista that the Brethren believe in their vision, their food, their business skills, and most importantly in THEM.

There are now two wonderful people who are at the $500 pledge level... Thank you both so much (and based on doing the math, there could be more who are simply pledging without accepting a reward - so thank you as well!!)

Mrs Mista just added Bigmista's cookbook "The Secret to Her Heart" as a reward for a $30 pledge

Let's keep this going folks :thumb:

This project needs...
jerry-lewis-mda-telethonjpg-3351afc6a0e1e4f7.jpg

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid
Of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song
Of a lark
Walk on, through the wind
Walk on, through the rain
For your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
Bigmista... You'll never walk alone

Kickstarter is awesome and it gives small businesses a chance to get the funding they need to fund their dream. Too many businesses start out with so much debt that they are buried from the start and never get out while its goes through its growth cycle. take a minute and a few bucks and help big mista out.

Just pledged for the Cook book level... I want the book but will also do a no reward pledge for more :)

Good luck!!

Clint

PS if I can figure a way to verify local pledges I will offer a free meal for any local peps at my shack.

Ps..PS Guess I do a second account for a no reward pledge.. can't separate it on one account :(

No chance for equity investments?

update: as of 1/30/14 at 5:02am PST the project has 69 backers with $5,907 pledged, and 22 days to go... the past 24hrs = 5 new backers, with $675 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1,095.14/day for the next 22 days

Yesterday slowed things down, and has created a higher daily average needed to meet the project requirements

By now I am concerned that seeing "DUBBAGA" is becoming a thread killer, and am wondering what ideas the fellow Brethren have to keep this project chugging along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back