read this!! CancersucksChicago..... Spur the moment Brethren fundraiser

Done.

This disease took my mom, and several dear freinds. Only wish I could afford more

Done. Lost my sister to cancer a year ago.

Added to the pot. My nephew just had a liver resection a few months ago and so far so good - the Army has let him go back to active duty.

Don't know which one had the impact,(The RED: READ THIS on the forum index, or the upgraded subscriptions,) but we got a flood of paypals last night and are up to................

$1400.00
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

10 hours to go

PS...I will work on the subscriptions tomorrow. its not part of the automated process and will take some manual labor. Anyone getting an upgrade or new sub thru this drive, should have it by the end of the week.

Done. My mom left us on May 12,1984. We lost her at 34.

Believe me, the subscription had nothing to do with it. Just good caring folks.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor, 2 years cancer free at age 73. Just hit PayPal with my donation, great cause. Thanks Phil.

Fitz

Lost a great friend 7/13/2009 and my Grandfather 2/10/2010 to cancer.
Glad to help.

$1500 - 6 hours to go.

Hmmmmmm......... is $2000 on the horizon?

I'll increase mine to $150..

Thats $1550

Done. My father-in-law has fought this twice now and I don't know how many at our church have had or are now fighting this crud.

Glad to help!

Blessings,

brotherbd

Just donated $75 in memory of my Great Aunt who passed away 3 years ago this coming December. Thanks for doing this.

Cancer definitely SUCKS!

D. Moore
Trolley Time BBQ
Fort Smith, AR

Last edited:
I just got a small royalty check so I can bump my contribution. I lost my dog to cancer 4 years ago, that hurt as bad as loosing my parents.

Back