bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Stuffed!"[/size]
1283190_ecode.jpg

ecode's winning entry from the 2010 Something Stuffed Throwdown!

...as chosen by ecode, the winner of the Something Fishy Throwdown!

ecode had some very specific details for this one...
ecode said:

I love it!:thumb:

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/23 through Sunday 4/1.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 4/1.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 4/2 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 4/8. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Combo Plate" Throwdown until Sunday night 3/25 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Something Green" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, ecode pics a category that she won already and then you use her winning picture in the announcement post...I smell a conspiracy :tsk:

I'm sorry,but that throw down was "something stuffed" -- this throw down is "stuffed." These are completely different topics. I have no idea why Chris even selected that picture :crazy:.

Also, I think we all know Chris's record when it comes to selecting photos for throwdown threads, it can never come to good.

Funny enough, I won a large white tiger stuffie from a carnival. This story happens to include the effort of trying to win a stuffy for my then well-endowed girlfriend (yes DD) who wanted the stupid white tiger stuffy.

I knocked the stupid cats off the ledge (3, I knocked over 3 with 3 balls), the carny dude said no, I didn't get the step one prize becuase it did not fall completely off. This hacked me off a bit, she said she really wanted the stupid tiger. He said 'you don't want to disappoint the little lady', I am already a little tipsy and a little drunk, the guy grabs me by the shoulder and says 'for the hot chick' FARKING HELL! Gimme the balls.

I wind up, throw one rather hard and the display under the cats breaks in two, 12 cats fall to the ground. I ask for my tiger, as all of the cats fell completely off. He says no. I say "give me the farking tiger or start running, I still have two baseballs". So with the tiger in hand, we are walking out and the carny says, 'hey a$$hole, why don't you try the strong man game, bwaahaahaa" the girlfriend says I should try it since I am being a jerk (guess who got no trim, despite winning the stupid tiger). Anyways, the other guy hands me a sledgehammer (no kidding, a real sledgehammer) and says, "let's see if you are a real man" (did I mention angry and drunk?) I swing, hard, but I missed the pad, I did hit the arm though, which cracked like a piece of balsa, drove the hammer through the metal casing and destroyed a second game. I felt better.

Funny enough, I won a large white tiger stuffie from a carnival. This story happens to include the effort of trying to win a stuffy for my then well-endowed girlfriend (yes DD) who wanted the stupid white tiger stuffy.

I knocked the stupid cats off the ledge (3, I knocked over 3 with 3 balls), the carny dude said no, I didn't get the step one prize becuase it did not fall completely off. This hacked me off a bit, she said she really wanted the stupid tiger. He said 'you don't want to disappoint the little lady', I am already a little tipsy and a little drunk, the guy grabs me by the shoulder and says 'for the hot chick' FARKING HELL! Gimme the balls.

I wind up, throw one rather hard and the display under the cats breaks in two, 12 cats fall to the ground. I ask for my tiger, as all of the cats fell completely off. He says no. I say "give me the farking tiger or start running, I still have two baseballs". So with the tiger in hand, we are walking out and the carny says, 'hey a$$hole, why don't you try the strong man game, bwaahaahaa" the girlfriend says I should try it since I am being a jerk (guess who got no trim, despite winning the stupid tiger). Anyways, the other guy hands me a sledgehammer (no kidding, a real sledgehammer) and says, "let's see if you are a real man" (did I mention angry and drunk?) I swing, hard, but I missed the pad, I did hit the arm though, which cracked like a piece of balsa, drove the hammer through the metal casing and destroyed a second game. I felt better.

I know exactly how you felt, one year at the Alameda county fair I spent $1 and shot out that silly red star on the first try and the Farking carney bastig would not give me my prize. He said
"I have to show my boss"
fine call him over here
"no I have to go to him"
okay leave the paper on the clip
"no he can't come over here I have to bring him the paper"
He leaves and comes back to show me a single fiber of red paper wasn't there before he left and not even where the star was. Then I come unglued :mad2: when notice that the farking carnie bastig forgot to remove the red pen from his shirt pocket.:mad2::mad2:

As I walked through the midway I ripped every single Carnie a new one and spent 1 more dollar to dunk another trash talking carnie my second round through the midway there were no more trash talking carnies (they were all quiet as mice) all the on duty law enforcement just kinda looked at me but never approached me (I still don't know why I wasn't arrested for all the trash I was talking). But I'm much older now and not as short tempered and would like to actually thank that carnie for not giving me my prize because those were the last $2 I ever spent in a midway.

Back