• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Trailer (work in progress)

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm finally getting some things done to my trailer. It took me awhile to figure out my layout. The bed frames will be hinged to the fenders. The fenders stick out 6" so I am going with a 5" mattress. This will make room to strap down two Traegers. I think my wash station will still be outside. A tool box will go on the left side between the fender and the table. I'm also thinking of mounting some cabinets above the table for storage. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Nate

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_2863-1.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

Like the layout, but here is what I am doing to the front of mine.

I just bought a 27" base cabinet. I have an under the counter fridge. I am looking for a narrow cabinet now and will put the fridge between the two cabinets. Then put a counter top on and whallaaaaa, instant work station with storage. Upper cabinets are in the thinking stages right now. I did install some wire shelving along the left side of mine. That keeps the weight balanced and not all the bulk in front of the axle.

I may make some change later, but that is what is in the plans right now...

You can go here and check out some of the pics I have up so far... more to come later.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=259076266&albumId=1358250

Man, I want a trailer so bad!!! You guys are going to get me in trouble.

Those bed frames look familiar. Are they from the Pen.?

Which way does the fridge open? I'd prefer the weight to be on the left side of the trailer if possible - it rides better that way.

I have a very nice 06, 24' Feather-Lite for sale.
Beaver Tail, all the options, cheap!
I haven't been able to figure out how to make the thing work for catering.
How do you pull a 18' pit and a 24' trailer????

Weiser

MODS, this is not to be construed as a for sale offer. It is for sale, but I wouldn't consider advertising it on the Q-Talk Board. Really.
Just looking for ideas on how to best utilize it before someone steals it.

I haven't been able to figure out how to make the thing work for catering.
How do you pull a 18' pit and a 24' trailer????

2 tow vehicles. I've seen guys pulling travel trailers that had boat trailers behind them.

You can "triple tow" in TX as long as it's under 41ft I think. So looks like you miss by a foot.

I've got one for sale...

PM me if you are serious...

7x16 Interstate dual axle e-z lube hubs
8ft tall inside
diamond plated from floor to ceiling and wall to wall
Its the most durable enclosed trailer you'll ever see!

Less than 600 miles on it

Black w/ polished aluminum rims and an extended tongue.

I'm still cooking just not catering. I lost my job back in June and we need the $$ so I'm selling stuff off...

Which way does the fridge open? I'd prefer the weight to be on the left side of the trailer if possible - it rides better that way.

The weight is on the left side of the truck, gotta even it out!:shock:

Looks nice.

I hope to get the sinks and prep tables in mine this weekend - for once the weather is forecasted to be on my side.

Back