HEB special this week starting wednesday 1/31

GARNAAL

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
my local NW Houston HEB has nice, very meaty slabs of baby back pork ribs and St. Louis cuts on sale for $1.77 / lbs..

got a bunch yesterday :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

They where .20 more here but I left with out any they where closer to "Sinew on a Stick" than BB ribs:sad: but I did get a Choice Packer for 2.18 lb:becky:

Sale price for same product up here was $2.97, and they were labeled as extra meaty, but didn't look nearly as meaty as the older stock at bottom of same cooler that was priced at $3.99/lb.

I did find a great deal on what was labeled at economy asst. pork cuts. They are usually trimmings from butts etc, but a couple packages were all nice slices of pork loin priced at $1.49/lb. I jumped on those.

Headed there after work. Get any prices on beer? Stocking up so I won't have to go back this weekend

Picked up two racks of SLs yesterday at $1.77, which is not bad. I picked through a big chest until I found a couple of good ones. Also bought two 24 ounce packages of thick cut bacon and got two rolls of HEB sausage free. Fatty coming up!

Back