Unbelievable!

Great news! Here's hoping it all works out the way you want it to.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Mista!!! I can see it now........in one year's time... BigMista's BBQ sweeps Cali......3 years the West.....5 years the NATION!!!!8) Best of luck to you both!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Neil,
Are you going to add "Farmer's Market BBQ King" to your signature?

Congrats!

I was just curious because Bigmista actually has the time to spend all day even a week day at a vending stand? Now I see why the banks are in trouble, the treasury guys aren't their desks. :icon_shock1:

Isn't he just a wealth of information. He works in treasury management with Wells Fargo. I've been to his office and it has nothing to do with money.

It has everything to do with money. Just not Paper money. We help other banks, corporations and government entities track and manage their transactions.

Tony. I will be cooking in the evening. My father-in-law and aunt will be manning the booth on wednesday.

Who are you again? :lol:

Of course. I got all of my BBQ knowledge right here and I ain't afraid to tell it!

Mista, hows it going navigating the business red tape? Can you tell us if they put alot on you where you got to jump through alot of hoops or make you pay alot of fees?

Mista, hows it going navigating the business red tape? Can you tell us if they put alot on you where you got to jump through alot of hoops or make you pay alot of fees?

Health Permit, Insurance, Biz license, seller's permit, sales tax,etc. More hoops than fees. PM MrsMista for more details.

Back