Favorite competition songs (same subject new thread)

BasicPatrick

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Ok for those of us that need some music to either get us all zen during turn in mornings or if you are like me and need your music during turn in times louder than the voices in your head telling you that a pinch of cinnamon or some clam juice is a good last minute adjustment; we all can use a bit of "interesting" music at turn in times.

This thread asks you to put your socioeconomic pre dispositions aside and just share with the rest of us WHAT are your listening favorites to play on the morning of turn ins...no answer is "too" ridiculous. ABBA sold 10 million albums to someone in this country.

Sir Mix a Lot..."I like Big Butts" is an obvious comp classic" but im sure there are many I havent thought of yet. All Genre's are welcome

I'll start it off...

If I am nervous and need some confidence I play an obscure song by the Bob & Tom radio crew called..."Its a great day to whoop somebodys ass"

My wife Wendy demands her Queen sometime after she walks the ribs.

Finally there is nothing that will turn your eternally stalled brisket frown upside down more than the Sweet Tranvestite/Time Warp two in a row from The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack

Ok whos next!!!!! Be Honest!!!!!!

Can't hold us-Macklemore
N*gg*s in Paris-Jay Z & Kanye West
Don't piss on my neck and tell me it's raining-Death by Stereo
Trying to find a balance- Atmosphere

Stone Sour - Gone Soverign/Absolute Zero
Slipknot - Psychosocial & Before I Forget
Hellyeah - Drink, Drank, Drunk
Charm City Devils - Devil is a Woman & Man of Constant Sorrow

Iron Maiden is always good too!!

Who let the dogs out?! Woof, woof woof - Baha Men

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sLR0vgpeWI"]Who let the dog out?! - YouTube[/ame]

I usually have a Zac Brown Band playlist going that starts with Chicken Fried and ends with Whiskey's Gone. Lets me zone out the outside "noise" and just do my thing.

My Iphone has show tunes, Zak Brown and other country, Glee, Lou Graham, Match box 20, Adele, Joe Cocker...I usually have it on shuffle but when I need to concentrate during turn ins I turn everything off! just me and the voices in my head!

...if you are like me and need your music during turn in times louder than the voices in your head telling you that a pinch of cinnamon or some clam juice is a good last minute adjustment

You should listen to the voices!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Clamato-Picante-Juice-64-Ounce-Bottles/dp/B003ZS19BI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1377002837&sr=8-3&keywords=clamato"]Clamato Picante Juice, 64-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food[/ame]

We generally don't play music, but if we do, it's 80s music. I would personally play Muse or Evanescence but unlikely to get my teammates to go along with that. Instead we just listen to The Basic Barbecue play YMCA and Sweet Transvestite and wonder what Patrick is trying to tell us. :becky:

I pretty much just listen to my Miley Cyrus station on Pandora the whole time. :becky:

been a while since I entered a comp but this was a must.
DJ-Khaled -All I Do Is Win
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU"]DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg / Victory In Stores Now - YouTube[/ame]

I like the blend of a half dozen different songs all at various volumes blending into white noise.

They asked for music Chris! :clap::p

George...there is always a method to our madness......I guess I could have listed mood music......wait a min.....maybe I did...........:crazy:

I'm guessing you didnt like Ride of the Valkyries to start the morning at Bel Air?

Type O Negative, Waylon Jennings, Rocky soundtrack.

Have a number of songs on the playlist but like to start with
Rhett and Link - The BBQ Song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY"]The BBQ Song - Rhett & Link - YouTube[/ame]

Back