Another Holy and Oly's???

Database or data entry error. The results on the KCBS site list Holy Grail BBQ in that position in the final results.

Feel better now?:becky:

Database or data entry error. The results on the KCBS site list Holy Grail BBQ in that position in the final results.

Feel better now?:becky:

Thanks! I didn't think to cross check with KCBS - though I'm not a member so I assume that I don't have access to team rankings (maybe I'm wrong). Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to check that!

Thanks! I didn't think to cross check with KCBS - though I'm not a member so I assume that I don't have access to team rankings (maybe I'm wrong). Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to check that!

Contest results are available to the public on the main page, towards the left edge. Happy to help!

Edit: I misread your last post. I think KCBS lists the top25, or maybe 50, for TOY. For just KCBS standings check out the work Paul Ostrum does, http://www.thepickledpig.com/PPapps/rankings/powerrankings25.cfm

Wow that was close. Don't know if the world can handle two Holy and Oly's :becky:

thats funny....cause the same thing happened to my team, not sure where national bbq rankings gets thier info, but its wrong sometimes. I went to the KCBS standings to make sure.

thats funny....cause the same thing happened to my team, not sure where national bbq rankings gets thier info, but its wrong sometimes. I went to the KCBS standings to make sure.

I get it from the KCBS website, but sometimes the parser messes up and matches 2 teams that aren't the same. If you just email me with which contests are messed up I can get them corrected. I try and check the top 10 by hand when I enter categories and overall, but I dont really look at the rest of the results. So yeah there are probably more errors in the rankings below 10 but that should have no impact on the rankings.

but let me know which ones and I can get it corrected.

Back