***Wiiliepalooza 6/21-6/22 STILL ON***

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Good news boys & girls Williepalooza is STILL ON. It will still be held on the same date in the parking lot at Willies. Here is what we need to make this possible:

HELP

We need volunteers, judges, table captains, chairs & tables. Please PM me if you are interested.Even if you can only help on one day, one hour one minute we need it.

A couple of guys went down to willies for lunch and came back with the news! I had to come here and double check - I will let the rest of the team know and pass the word around!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Final team list:

Willie B's National BBQ Team (with special guest)
R2-BQ
Out Of The Ashes
Team Big BarryQ
WesTex BBQ
Swamp Pit
Smokin Scotsmen
BBQ-Brethren

We also need donations of saltines, bottled water, paper towels.

Glad you get to hold your contest! I'll be rooting for all of you.....can't play favorites in this one....:mrgreen:

Thats awsome! I can bring some Saltines and Paper towels. I have a box of 4 sleeves of saltines, and we buy our paper towels at Costco, so I can donate a few rolls.

Thats awsome! I can bring some Saltines and Paper towels. I have a box of 4 sleeves of saltines, and we buy our paper towels at Costco, so I can donate a few rolls.

Thats great we really appreicate that

How You Can Help

Hi,

If you can assist with any of the following it would be appreciated:

Entering data for judging results
Table Captains
Helping with Turn Ins and Labeling
Judging
Bringing Dark Chocolate M&M's
Talking to the Public about BBQ

Please let me know if you can lend a hand.

Eric

Dark Choc M&M's?? I'll try if wife and kids don't eat um.... Really?? m&m's?? Ok

I will be there!! I can be a judge or whatever. I also live close by so I can help setup or just push people around all day. LOL!! Let me know.

I'm calling in all the troups I know(family and friends) to come give a hand where needed.

I need someone who can do data entry to enter the scores from the judges.

Any volunteers?

Eric

Do you still need judges? I've never judged but could give it a shot.

Potluck sounds good to me I'll make sausage & peppers and something for dessert:biggrin:...

anyone else?

Back