• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brothers....I would like to thank you all!

jpw23

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I made the best Q ever today and I have all of you to thank. I had a large brisket flat and an 8 pound butt along with 5 different fatties, skinnies, pig candy, a few abt's, had all 3 smokers fired up at once, had about 20 people to feed...sorry, no pics, this was a hungry group. I used D-dogs apple rub on everything and served my own spicy apple bbq sauce on the side....lets just say it was a hit! D-dogs's rub is one of the best i have tried, a really good blend of everthing I like(your mileage may vary) usually I get so involved with watching the fire that I don't have a lot of time for anything else....today i set up a couple of horseshoe pits and lost all track of time....when I finally got done throwing shoes...the main course was ready to be served, placement in the smoker got both of them done at the same time....another tip from you guys. This was a great day, no pressure, no complaints, many compliments and I thank each and every one of you!!!!:biggrin:

You were due for a Good Day JP....Glad it worked out well for You and Your Family !!

Man! ... that was an impressive cook !! Glad all went well. many thanks for the D-dog comments. I'm ready to try some.

Regards,
Tom B

Wahoo!!!! Sounds like a great time. It just don't get much better than this!

Glad to hear that jpw23 and the pictures were great. LOL!!!!!!

JPW- congrats on a great cook AND a day with no injuries ( see, you can do it! ):biggrin:
Dave

Back