• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weekend BBQ Brisket-Sausage-Pork-Rib Fest

Button73

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello All,

So summer went by and I got real busy doing things around the house. Really didn't get a chance to see my friends and have them over for BBQ. So we decided late last week to get together before it gets too cold to have a BBQ. On the menu a 15 lb brisket, 14 lb shoulder, 4 racks of ribs and Sausage. My Friend Mr. L and I started prepping meat at about 1 Am Sunday Morning and started the fire about the same time. I had some landscaping to do this weekend so I left Mr. L in the kitchen and the smoker to do his thing. Great having friends that can come over and just start cooking.

62kx.jpg

oenn.jpg

Packer out of the bag before trimming.

m0cs.jpg

kbxi.jpg

Mr. L preparing the brisket. Just worcestershire sauce and a 50/50 blend of pepper and salt.

n2z8.jpg

iif7.jpg

Shoulder

iwjh.jpg

Shoulder with Mr. L's rub mix.

u1zo.jpg

Ok - I messed up, Camera flash didn't go off. Bed of lump to start before the sticks started going on.

01f2.jpg

Pork and the brisket went on at 2 AM.

11iy.jpg

i4cs.jpg

A drink after the meat went on. I think I finished the whole jar of peanuts yesterday.

r4kt.jpg

g2y6.jpg

0hbg.jpg

bezp.jpg

ugka.jpg

Brisket coming off to get wrapped.

r8px.jpg

Ribs went on at lunch time.

5a8t.jpg

Landscaping took longer than I anticipated so Mr.L and our other friend Mr. T took care of the BBQ and prepping the sides. We had sides of salad and coleslaw but didn't take pictures. Sorry. I ended up leaving the two of them to do all the work. I literally sat down just in time to eat. Great Friends!

mzmv.jpg

hvin.jpg

mui7.jpg

w4fs.jpg

f4vg.jpg

0jzf.jpg

Mr. L made me sandwich of brisket and sausage.

5z1n.jpg

xcq6.jpg

A couple of bites into the sandwich.

5o7o.jpg

There were 6 of us for dinner. We sat down to eat at 5 pm and I don't think any of us got up for at least an hour after. Thanks to Mr. L and Mr. T for the wonderful dinner! Thanks for looking.

Great cook, Pr0n, and nice cooker.:thumb:

Hope that baby runs again sooner, even in winter...:becky:

You....I mean they did a great job!

That sammich looks way tasty, as does the rest of the grub

I made a sandwich from all the BBQ from yesterday for dinner. I'll post pics of the monster tomorrow!

Back