A BBQ Brethren Event Hicksville Hose Co 4 BBQ cook off and car show September 23 2012 Hicksville NY

Thank you Sal for your hard work, this was a fun event. We had a great time supporting a great cause. One question, did I miss something or were the results posted wrong? I don't remember getting a call or a trophy in the beef category?

We had a good time at this contest. Just did ribs and peoples choice. Not so happy with how our rib box came out but that's how it goes sometimes (7 spares in a 9x9, c'mon). Glad to see and talk to friends and meet some new ones. Nice to see the Polacks too. Happy for our neighbors The Que-Rate Kids. Really good guys. Congrats to Babylon Grillbillies (while training a new team member), Blazin' Butts and all who heard their name called. Next year we gotta cook more ribs. Matt

Thank you Sal for your hard work, this was a fun event. We had a great time supporting a great cause. One question, did I miss something or were the results posted wrong? I don't remember getting a call or a trophy in the beef category?

You need a plastic cow that bad?:rolleyes:

Yes shout outs for 4th and 5th in each category trophies 1-3rd. Sorry the prize handouts got a little hectic at the end of a longgg day. I should have All of the scores posted up by the weekend for each category

Sal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun event, job well done by Sal and his crew. Thanks to the Bethpage FD (Charlie) for helping out a shorthanded neighbor, I would have missed the turn ins and never been able to handle the peoples choice- true brethren's ya are.

I should have known better that my teammate (Todd, you might recall from manorville) would not be home at 5am on Sunday.

He must be busy, on vacation or sick and tired of bbq people. I know one of the winners did not receive one of the prizes and he hasnt been able to get in touch with sal
either

He must be busy, on vacation or sick and tired of bbq people. I know one of the winners did not receive one of the prizes and he hasnt been able to get in touch with sal
either

do you know if there were prizes for the chefs choice?

Well, I guess we can forget about those scores. Its been 3 weeks and still nothing. It would have been nice to see were we placed in all the catagories. I hope the person that is missing the prize got in touch with him at least.

Back