• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Peach

well perhaps the question is yours, what do you want to smoke :)

i say a pork shoulder

Peach is reputed to be good with all meats, poultry and fish. It is said to lose it's flavor fairly soon after it has been cut.

i grilled some pork chops and added a chunk of peach to the coals......first time to use it and like it

I got my order from them last week. I'm smoking some ribs with apple & peach right now

Peach is reputed to be good with all meats, poultry and fish. It is said to lose it's flavor fairly soon after it has been cut.

Would have to disagree, my parents cut down a peach tree 3-4 years ago. It still has amazing flavor. I prefer peach over apple & cherry.

Would have to disagree, my parents cut down a peach tree 3-4 years ago. It still has amazing flavor. I prefer peach over apple & cherry.

I take your opinion over the "it is said" source on a sausage making site. Thanks for the correction.

Does it not have to be seasoned before use? I was watching Pitmasters season one and Mixon made it seem like you cut it and then use it?? I got some the other day that looked seasoned from a store I had a giftcard to.

I used some green peach a while back and it put out some acrid smelling smoke.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Back