Bandanas is coming!!

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Bandanas BBQ is opening a store in Washington, MO. YUCK!! I think it will only highlight how good my BBQ is. We shall see!

They must have seen all the money you're making and wanted a piece of the pie.

The bandanas here uses traegers for there smoking. I have never eatin there it has mixed reviews.

Not to hijack but I though you were referring to do rag type bandanas.

Never heard of the outfit, assume there a chain restraunt group thats expanding?

I have eaten at the one in Bloomington Illinois ONCE and that was enough. Not very good in my opinion and the service wasn't very good either. Just a step under Famous Dave's (I don't got there either).

We have one here in Springfield, ate there once and have never been back. Pulled pork was nothing but fat and a little meat thrown in. NASTY!!!

Very few chains can serve even decent 'cue. But I guess it works since very few people know what good 'cue is.

the one by me on shawnee parkway closed in months, there is a real bbq place less then a block away,,,,(I still have no clue why bbq chains think they can set up shop in K.C, really, going to show up the locals?)

I tried it once, nasty, do not try the fried corn,, or anything else,,,

EDIT: I am amazed that famous dave's is still around,, here I mean,, Dickey's is going to set up shop soon in O.P or close to it.

Back