A beef cheek relleno bake on the drum

Wow, Jeaniusz!! That looks absolutely amazing, sweetie!!

Awesome job as always!

Thanks everybody! :grouphug:
It came out pretty tasty. I was happy with the outcome.

aawa and Michael, I'd put you to work! :grin:

What a cool dish - thanks for posting! :clap2:

You got skills Jeanie - no doubt about that whatsoever! Good to see ya - I was starting to wonder where you were at.

***edit - and proud to make my 5k post in one of your awesome threads! :clap2:***

What a cool dish - thanks for posting! :clap2:

You got skills Jeanie - no doubt about that whatsoever! Good to see ya - I was starting to wonder where you were at.

***edit - and proud to make my 5k post in one of your awesome threads! :clap2:***

Thanks Greg! Good to see ya too. :hug:
Congrats on the 5k post! i'm honored that you posted on my thread. :cool::mrgreen:

I ran away from home for a few days.. it's good to be back.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Cowgirl smashes another one out of the park. :smash:

Hope you have some good luck deer huntin.

Thank you BBQMaverick! Good to see ya. :grin:
Hope your cattle are doing well.. I hauled my bull to the sale this week, for some reason when I loaded him in the trailer I thought of that pic you posted of your herd.
Your area looks nice and green.. my pasture is kind of brown and crunchy. :mrgreen:

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQMaverick

Thank you BBQMaverick! Good to see ya. :grin:
Hope your cattle are doing well.. I hauled my bull to the sale this week, for some reason when I loaded him in the trailer I thought of that pic you posted of your herd.
Your area looks nice and green.. my pasture is kind of brown and crunchy. :mrgreen:

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Cowgirl,

Hope you have a nice Thansgiving as well.

Those pictures were from early to middle of last month and it has started to change a little here in the last few weeks as you can tell from this season chaging picture taken around 2 weeks ago the frost hit that bottom ground johnson grass good. Cattle are doing very well and I am holding on to everything I can as the drought hurt us (we are still close to some 12+ inches below for the year). Once deer season is over and things slow down I'm going to post some food threads. I just wanted to hang around and get the feel for the boards and how people post.

Take care,

BBQMaverick

Attachments

• seasons changing.jpg
    seasons changing.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
BBQMaverick your area is still beautiful!! I really enjoy the trees. :grin:
Hope you make it through winter with enough grass. I just opened up more grazing to my cows, kind of rotating pastures right now.

Thanks so much for the pic, I appreciate it. Looking forward to your food posts.
I'm gettng ready to grind venison for sausage tonight if I can keep my eyes open long enough. :grin:

Good luck with your hunting! :thumb:

Jeanie my dear...I have finally run out of adjectives after all these years so I'm just gonna go with "WOW"! :p

Jeanie my dear...I have finally run out of adjectives after all these years so I'm just gonna go with "WOW"! :p

JD you are too kind..Thank you! I still miss you and Mrs. JD's Friday night steak night pics. Those were some of my favorite Brethren posts. :cool::grin:

Back