Sunday Mornin' Butt Rubbin' (progressive thread)

MOS95B

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Nothing quite like rubbing a nice butt on a Sunday morning...

IMG_20100815_082255.jpg

It's kinda small, just 8 pounds or so. And yes, I intentionally left the side clean. Had a good reason at the time, but I can't remember what it was now.

Flashed a new ROM on my phoine while the rub soaked in, so now it's time to start a fire...

Meat is finally on, over some Cherry and Hickory. Since the cooker is actin' a bitch today, didn't want to leave it open to take the same pic as above, with a different background.

Oh, and there's another squirrel in "the morgue"

Well it's on, that's a good start. What pit ya cooking on?

Runnin my CharBroiler Smoker Pro, and she is a fuel hog

I would have more "in process" pics, but I been playin' with my phone. Hoped to find a better camera app, but since I am running a version of Android not meant for my phone, their all a bit wierd.

Pics in a couple of minutes, though. Tired of messing with the phone, and dying for a pulled pork sammie with horseradish....

Well I'm waiting..... :becky: My Screaming kids say to get off the computer and make dinner... :rolleyes:

Hey, don't blame neglecting your kids on me, I got my own to neglect.... :becky:

But, heres about 4 hours in...

IMG_20100815_161324.jpg

And, after it sitting at 170-175 forever it finally hit the sweet sopt at about 7 PM

IMG_20100815_185836.jpg

Pasta spoon makes a pretty good puller while the meat is still hot...

IMG_20100815_190658.jpg

Back