cow's head on a UDS.....

Wife and kids are totally grossed out, but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out! My 12yo saw the first post and was turned off....:laugh:

I like BBQ, but I'm probably with the kids on this one. :shocked:

Looks interesting - I wouldn't mind trying that at all.

I like BBQ, but I'm probably with the kids on this one. :shocked:

The warden is preparing the tacos but you have to try it before you knock it....ask anybody who lives close to the border....it's farking DELICIOUS:clap2::thumb::heh:.

barbcoa

Snook;

That's what it's all about,

Te aventaste!

Brings back memories, And I'm only about 1 hr away from you!

Please show them a picture of how you care for the eye

JV

I can't wait to see the results. I've had lengua (cow tongue) and barbacoa before and it's good with corn tortillas and pico de gallo.

Well I gotta say that it was farking delicious:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:...pulled the meat and the first taco I had was the eye with salsa on a corn tortilla...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:...the warden was pleased:grin::grin:...check it out...

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

I love beef tongue. You cooked it for 14 hours? Did you think you had to cook it that long?

How hot did you cook?

I love beef tongue. You cooked it for 14 hours? Did you think you had to cook it that long?

How hot did you cook?

I cooked it for 17hrs and 30 mins and I was not sure how long to cook it so what I did was set the iQue for 225 for the first 10 hours and then I set it up to 250 for the remainder...I checked it at hour 13 for the first time and went from there....not bad for my first time I think.:heh:......

[shurg] not my cup of tea, but i'll try anything once. Don't think I'll be picking one of these up anytime soon though...

Back