Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Beltway BBQ Showdown, Upper Marlboro MD

trohrs123

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just wondering what Brethren will be competing in this comp? June 13 and 14
T'N'T Dynamite BBQ will be there

I would guess most of the teams that are going to compete in Upper Marlboro were competing this wekend. There were competitions in Chesapeake and Danville Va.

We would love to make Upper Marlboro but the Department has other plans for us.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

We should be there. I spoke with the organizer last week and he is checking on our power requirements, if all is well, our application goes out tomorrow.

We'll be there and hoping it's cooler than last year!
See yall in Maryland!
Chris

I am trying to get some heads together to come down with me. I hope I can get a hand or two. If not I am out.

Our team will be spread out at a chili cook-off and a wine festival, but I may judge.

Not competing but tried to see if they need any judges and have e-mailed them 3 times with no response. Must not.

We'll be there and hoping it's cooler than last year!
See yall in Maryland!
Chris

You and me both Chris, 121 at the turn in table, 2nd worst contest ever, Reading last year 142 at the turnin table.

See you soon

Just confirmed that I'll be there. Does anyone have any idea much prize money they have for this contest? They don't have a website and I can't find that information anywhere.

Just confirmed that I'll be there. Does anyone have any idea much prize money they have for this contest? They don't have a website and I can't find that information anywhere.

Spoke with organizer about 10 dyas ago and he said an email with all details will be out soon

John Busch and I will be there as your reps. See you all on Sat June 13

Back