Anova Sous Vide Discount Code

Very tempting!

I'm puzzled by their statement though...

The Precision Cooker™ WI-FI makes it more convenient than ever to cook perfect, restaurant quality results—whenever and wherever. Start a cook from anywhere using the WI-FI Anova app and come home to the best meal ever.

In order to start a cook remotely, the food need to already be sitting in the water...

Very tempting!

The Precision Cooker™ WI-FI makes it more convenient than ever to cook perfect, restaurant quality results—whenever and wherever. Start a cook from anywhere using the WI-FI Anova app and come home to the best meal ever.

In order to start a cook remotely, the food need to already be sitting in the water...

Yup.

You save $20 if you get the Bluetooth version ($179), no need for wifi IMO. I'm assuming the innards are the same, if so, I'd go Bluetooth instead.

Damn, I just went to purchase, and got this...

This discount has reached its usage limit

:mmph:

Very tempting!

Yeah, I see a lot of sous vide units claim that and it has puzzled me, too.

You save $20 if you get the Bluetooth version ($179), no need for wifi IMO. I'm assuming the innards are the same, if so, I'd go Bluetooth instead.

I agree. Really, there's no need for BT, either. I have the BT unit and used the BT part once.

Damn, I just went to purchase, and got this...

This discount has reached its usage limit

:mmph:

Well that sucks. The e-mail said to share the code.

I got the same email. Since I already have one Anova, I have no need for the coupon code. Hope someone here can use it.

anova-etbb8257

That one also reached it's limit. Anyone else get one?

Very tempting!

Yup, they instruct you to use frozen food and ice cubes.

I have the first gen. Them pairing up with Kenji makes me wish I had the wireless ones for simplicity.

Yup, they instruct you to use frozen food and ice cubes.

I have the first gen. Them pairing up with Kenji makes me wish I had the wireless ones for simplicity.

That just seems weird to me, and not something I'd ever do.

That just seems weird to me, and not something I'd ever do.

Yeah me either. The whole wifi/bt seems gimmicky to me but now that they paired it to kenji's serious eats recipes I could see an actual use for the wireless capabilities.

Looks like the last code reached its limit. Not gonna lie, its easier that it did rather than trying to explain this to the wife. She will assume it to be another gadget.....and Im buying a new weber today

Back