Tonights baby backs

Big A

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well first time posting my que on the web.I think these turned out great a little heavy on the smoke maybe. I did foil for roughly 40 mins added nothing to it lots of juice inside when I unwrapped them.Thanks for the advice on that one fellas.I had que in Hoboken Ga and I compare alot to that.That was the best pork sandwich I've ever ate. Well what do you think of my ribs? Thanks.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 283
Looks nice and moist. Judging by the smoke ring the ribs should not taste very smoky but all taste is subjective.

looks nice..did they taste smoky at all?how many hours and what wood did you use?

Those ribs look sexy from here. I'd nibble on one of them for a few minutes if someone set one in front of me probably.

They look great nice color and very moist. How did they taste?

Thanks! Badboy2 I smoked them about 4 n half hours maybe a little longer.I used oak chunks and kingsford charcoal in the 22.5 weber.They had a good smoke taste wasn't to strong after all.With the shorter foil time it was tender but not to tender could still pull the bones free with a little meat still on them.Just once though I want to cook a rack of ribs fresh from a butcher just to taste the difference.These were the store bought bathed in salt ribs.

They look beeautiful!! :-D
and I have a plate just like yours. :thumb:

Back