New Masterbuilt Gravit Feed

Trying to get rid of cookers here people...........:icon_blush:

At $500 I'm interested. Looks like you could get a full brisket in there

If it can hold temp, I'm interested for sure. I wanted to get into a GF, but can't spend the high $ for one.
I always thought it was kind of ironic that lots of us spend tons of money to smoke, what used to be, the cheapest cuts of meat. It was always a way for those who had little, to still eat well.

In the comments on the Youtube video Masterbuilt says in the replies that it will be in Walmart and other stores next month. If the price is $500 then it could be pretty sweet to pick it up in February for $100 on a Brickseek search.

Look on Craigslist. I suspect plenty of them will fall off the truck.

If it can hold temp, I'm interested for sure. I wanted to get into a GF, but can't spend the high $ for one.

I always thought it was kind of ironic that lots of us spend tons of money to smoke, what used to be, the cheapest cuts of meat. It was always a way for those who had little, to still eat well.
I can spend more money but that doesn't mean I can cook better. $500 opens the gf market to everyone. Right now $2500 will get you the smallest gf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I Want to Believe. But it's tough.

$500.00 is too good to be true, right? But maybe....?

It's not a $2500.00+ gravity fed- but does it have to be to be to fulfill a niche? Masterbuilt thinks so.

Sooner or later, there will be on-hand reviews. Will be interesting.

I might sell my Yoder YS-1500 for this. My only issue is the controller is Bluetooth instead of WiFi.

What's your thoughts on it?

Might be Ok but it's thin like a Pellet Pooper - it's a Charcoal Pooper.....Burn Box may Not Last.....and it's Dependent on Electricity.............could have same Flame Out and other issues Pellet Poopers have......and I don't like Grill/Smoker Combos. Smoking in a Grill like a Weber or Kammado is Ok but it's a Grill......Most combos kinda Suck - end Up Not doing either Well............And it's Small- Capacity Sucks........still Better than a Pellet Pooper tho :mrgreen:

I Like Reg Gravity Fed smokers........ but I got a Killer Deal on Mine .......... 16 hrs and $180 in Gas n Snacks.......... :heh:

Last edited:
I like them like this: No electricity required, Plenty of Capacity, Can Run in Rain, Sleet, Snow.......... but they are not $500........I do sometimes run a CPAP on mine but I don't Have to...........

0a2d83f1e85c048e773255b3dc30c577.jpg
f6f0036c8cb1c65f36a4da449c6572f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mister Smitty might well be right. Given how many Brethren there are, it's almost a certainty that the truth will be known about how it performs - or doesn't- and pretty soon after release.

I'm in no position to be the guinea pig on this critter- but I am curious to know more about it.

It's dependency on electricity does not bother me much. A lot of things in my house are electrically powered. If it pans out, this would be just one more.

I like them like this: No electricity required, Plenty of Capacity, Can Run in Rain, Sleet, Snow.......... but they are not $500........I do sometimes run a CPAP on mine but I don't Have to...........

0a2d83f1e85c048e773255b3dc30c577.jpg
f6f0036c8cb1c65f36a4da449c6572f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is the Old Country supposed to come out on market? You teased us all and then left us high and dry like prom night.

When is the Old Country supposed to come out on market? You teased us all and then left us high and dry like prom night.

I Dunno - Haven't Heard from Alejandro in months - several emails not answered.....Hope The Cartels didn't get Him......:shock: ..... I was Hoping to have One a cpl months Ago........

Back