Contest Results Laurie Hillbilly BBQ, Laurie MO - 7/31-8/1, 2009 - Results added

smknwhlswife

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Smoke on Wheels will be there.

We are also having Andy's birthday pot-luck dinner. We are going with a shrimp & sausage boil. If you would like to join us, just let us know what you would like to bring.

We will also have a misting tent. We were very glad to have one in Great Bend, KS!

Pork Pullin Plowboys (probably just me) will be there.

I have some ideas on how to top the birthday gifts from the last two years. It is getting harder to out do the previous year... but I am up for the challenge.

Let me get over this borderline heat stroke weekend and I MIGHT think about Laurie or any other contest....

That is why we will have Misting tent #2 alive and kicking by then. :)

That is why we will have Misting tent #2 alive and kicking by then. :)

I'll get my half tops and shorty shorts (aka Daisy Dukes) ready. :icon_bugeyed Is this where the wet T-Shirt contest will be?

so we have to send him home after this weekend then? we can't just keep him until after New Paltz and throw a NY party for him?
promise we will top the previous years! :twisted:

so we have to send him home after this weekend then? we can't just keep him until after New Paltz and throw a NY party for him?
promise we will top the previous years! :twisted:

If you want him... take him. Frankly, unless he's on my team, I'd rather not have to face Andy right now in a BBQ competition. (or a drinking competition... or a foot race). :twisted:

I'd rather not have to face Andy right now in a BBQ competition. (or a drinking competition... or a foot race). :twisted:

I'll get my half tops and shorty shorts (aka Daisy Dukes) ready.

I'd gladly take him on in any of those 3 things before I would want to see you in that get up!:lol:

Yates was hot...but we are looking forward to being down in Laurie, Kristie can make some sides or desert...which would you prefer...

Kimmy- You know we will be there... I would love to talk with you about the pot luck dinner... As you know, I have a ton of equipment for a crawfish/ shrimp boil... And I still have a ton of spices that I can bring a well...

Give me a shout and I can plan on bringing some things! Congrats on the chest to chest finish! :eusa_clap

Audrey is coming to Laurie!!! We are staying Saturday night, too. No kids. Just us. Has NEVER happened at a contest.

If the trailer's a rockin'... nevermind.

Mo Dave just gave an update - 77 teams so far and more calling!!!

Breakfast at your place, too?

I'll host the 9:22a shot. I've gotten a little extra Jack these past three weeks. :biggrin: So to speak. Think I can afford an extra bottle of Gentleman Jack. Jorge won't let us drink that bottle of Single Barrel that I gave him until the Royal.

Back