Who says you can't Q in the house!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
231277.jpg

Smoking foods has never been easier to do at home than with our Kettle Smoker! The smoky outdoor flavor infused into foods is outstanding and makes for a memorable and unique taste experience. Use on top of your stove or on the grill for traditional smoking of meats or vegetables. The overhead exhausts found in today's kitchens take care of the odors and clean up is simple thanks to the non-stick finish!

Features:
  • Safe, clean & easy to use
  • Smokes up to 5 lbs. of food
  • Non-stick finish for easy clean-up
  • Aluminized steel construction
  • Lifetime porcelain enamel exterior
  • High-domed cover for maximum capacity
  • Water/drip pan for moist, flavorful smoked results
  • Non-stick smoking rack
  • Adjustable smoke vent
  • Thermometer for temperature control
  • Includes: Instructions, recipes, & wood chips
  • Dimensions: 14.5" x 12.75" x 9.5"
  • Made in the USA
  • Model #40028M
Simple to Use:
Spread wood chips evenly over the bottom of the smoking pan, position drip pan on top of wood chips and add water or broth, place smoker assembly onto stovetop burner and set to medium heat. Use thermometer to adjust burner to proper smoking temperature.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=4&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

Rival already has done that. Haven't you seen the BBQ cooker they sell?

That thing is cool. I can already see the wife's face when I tell her I can smoke indoors now :biggrin:

The overhead exhausts found in today's kitchens take care of the odors and clean up is simple thanks to the non-stick finish!

I'm thinking the ones that are actually vented to the outside.

I don't see how one of those hoods with the fans that just filter the chunks out and then blow it back into the kitchen is going to help with the smoke.

I'll bet there are going to be a bunch of smoke detectors going off!:roll:

But where do you put the lump coal????:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I don't think I'd use that indoors. I have a huge exhaust fan in the new kitchen but I don't think it would rid the house of all the smoke odors. Just don't believe it wood.

However, for camping or a picnic I think it would be pretty cool.

I don't know... If I was to need a smoker for camping, I think I would do something like Dr KY did with the "Baby UDS"

8a3ym84.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it needs some mods!:-D

I seasoned CI in the oven one time, (emphasis on the word one), even with the exhaust fan vented to the outside it didn't take care of all the smoke. ALL the detectors went off and the house smelled for days. I think it would be nice for camping in areas where all they allow is gas and not coal. But, it might work in the fireplace?

"It's great for any one that wants roast chicken or roast ribs"...

I'm at a loss for words........

And give up your garage time? Don't see HB getting one any time soon...
Nah just thought it was a cool idea. I could never see giving up my g-time, especially with the great weather we always have here. Speaking of which its 3:30pm, almost beer thirty:mrgreen:

I can see it now.

"Baffle MOD"
"Drain MOD"
"Door seal MOD"
"Water Pan MOD"
"Fire Grate MOD"
"Stacker MOD"
"Rotis MOD"
"Guru/Stoker MOD"
"Pellet MOD"

TOO FUNNY!!!!!:lol:

TIM